Unwelcome
ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.

You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.

I Call Myself
ZOMBiE CYGIG

"Educated" At
Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts

What I Do
Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it

What I Avoid
Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings

How Am I Like
Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic



Number of Views

View My Stats

Talk Cock


Check This Out!
ZOMBiE's Theorem
Quotes
My Dark Literature(Poems, Songs, Short Stories)

Classic Enteries

zB BlogLock


This Blog...
Theme: Glass Core METAL

No using of my blog skin and zB Blog Tools without my permission. Some music streamed to blog can be freely distributed under Creative Commons. Others are linked from external websites.


History
Current Posts
January 2004
September 2004
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution
Non Commercial
No Derivs
2.5 License
.

Monday, January 16, 2006

[ZOMBiE CyGiG] ranted at 1:49 AM --- Post#113734861070292914

I found a better way to blog mulitple small events in one entry...like this one...There will be no title.

Heck Care Alpha
Im suppose to go for alpha meeting on Friday and of course i dint go...i heard im made some alpha rep in my class, unreliable sourcem dunno real anot...and i learnt smthing: Heck Care. Serious, ignorance is bless. Ask me go alpha? Wait LONG LONG, i heard frm a lot of ppl go liao no turning back, i just hope i dun go then they see me as some fuck brat and kick me out due to black name...fun hor!

Chikage is right, she got BBCC and i got FOCA. SHe got kicked i got in...AJC is really nuts...Never see me that 'A' is fake one meh? Most ppl get A for computing mah...stupid lah....

"I dunno what..." can really solve a lot of probs and save me troubles. As Chikage and Tomato both told me im too softhearted, time for me to learnt to be more attitude. I gonna say 'NO' more and heck care those that i can....Who cares? I dunno.....


Web Based Task
Stupid computing WBT, needa make one webby. Then no marks given for nice design or technology used...ppl like Elvin and Robert go kope template....but i insist making my own....ok it looks 100% fucked up. Honestly I suck @ web design, u ask me make those guai lan looking blog (like this one) still can...Professional lookine ones CMI liao....make a historical site make until so modern...haiz....DUNNO lah...

Since no marks given for nice nice design or hardcore contents, i oso dun care le...But i still needa get it running mah....i spent like the whole of today and yesterday trying to get it wrking...i usually damn enthu when come to make webby de...but this one...haiz...sian lah...what About and Around singapore...Singapore so small....

Anyway me oso wanna thank Chikage who last minute helped me out....Thanks!


Co-Designer System
I had decided to change my design system abit. I believe that since me not a pro designer, my artwork sure sucks like cock. And everytime I will ask ppl evaluate my artwork and then i make changes. So thats how the Co-Designer System works:

-The main designer will think of his own artwork and ideas
-He will brain storm and he make his artowrk as usual
-After that he will pass his artwork to his co-designers
-Co-desingers will tell the main designer how he will change the artwork to the way he likes, not that the co-designer should not work on the artwork but rather only give tons of comments
-The main designer will then think about it and try to strike a balance between himself and his co-designer
-Of course the main designer will have the final say, its his idea and artwork, the codesigner is merely GREATLY enhacing it
-This way the style of the artwork will contain elements of both designer, therefore more likely to get accepted by the others
-Both designers get to know more styles
-The artowork will bear the designer's name and co-designer's name

I think this way is a lot better than me designer alone. Further more the co-designer need not know Photoshop, all he/she needs is to tell me how he/she would personally what it to be. So me need a damn creative co-designer capable of giving damn critical comments.

And i have got two of them on my official list:

Chikage:
Queen of iFrames and brushes....Unique anime designer...

Tomato:
My cousin lor..can be fucking funcky....hmmm very useful person...


Dance Nites!
Recently after i got my Hi Fi, i find myself turning my room into my dance floor in the nite....wooo cool rite! Me will on the aircon and close the door, blast the music and off the light....Hehe then i will shake and dance anyhow on my floor in my private room to my joy! I get total control of the kind of sound i want and the songs i wish to listen....

It seems to be a very good way to relieve stress and kill bordem...of course i thin my neighbours gonna complain liao!

My Hi Fi rocks man!


APE is up next!
Monkey's Audio is getting more popular in those fourms now....i suspect they will be the next popular music format in piracy. APE is lossless music (ie exact same as CD) and one album is only 250mb compare to the almost twice the size PCM wave. I think its even more effiecient than FLAC ba....

Music piracy started off with wma and 96kbps mp3s....later one they wanted 128 kbps mp3....Not long after...192kbps mp3 was termed as the univeral transparent point....Now with more space...ppl going lossless...and the trditional PCM wave is...hopessless....so big how to download sia?

Apple lossless or WMA pro? Come one....how much ppl are using them. My next iAudio device shld support FLAC, even with APE, converting from APE to FLAC is again...a lossless process. Mp3 wun disappear, but exist together with APE. But do they know that u can convert APE to ogg/mp3 just lik u ripping frm a audio CD?

hahaha...go ba...bloody monkey!
====================

Ya i gotta have a nice nice sleep le! Now can sleep after i tell all that i wanna say! Bye!



View/Post Comments (0)