Unwelcome
ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.

You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.

I Call Myself
ZOMBiE CYGIG

"Educated" At
Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts

What I Do
Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it

What I Avoid
Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings

How Am I Like
Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic



Number of Views

View My Stats

Talk Cock


Check This Out!
ZOMBiE's Theorem
Quotes
My Dark Literature(Poems, Songs, Short Stories)

Classic Enteries

zB BlogLock


This Blog...
Theme: Glass Core METAL

No using of my blog skin and zB Blog Tools without my permission. Some music streamed to blog can be freely distributed under Creative Commons. Others are linked from external websites.


History
Current Posts
January 2004
September 2004
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution
Non Commercial
No Derivs
2.5 License
.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Doctor Doctor, i need MC!
[ZOMBiE CyGiG] ranted at 9:28 PM --- Post#114304054454835881

Monday
Start of the freaking school terms...haiz...things was quite normal until after assembly when me went to the library to start doing my pile of untouched-at-all hols homework.

I got this tingling feeling in my mind...i tot it was because I dint sleep enuff the previous night, but thinking back me slept about 6 hours le mah. Strange leh. Argghh dun care lah, me began to finish up my Superposition worksheet.

Things got worse and worse, the terrible headache came....WTF...argggg....i managed to finish up a few questionsed before falling asleep. CMI le...

Later on during computing lessons, me decide to tell sher hern about it, in case me sudden death, then oso no one noes! I measure...wtf...37.6 degress....not high enuff....Later on me meaured temperature every one hour...it keeps increasing...reaching a peak of 38.3 degrees.



Me got back my GP score...OMFG...i rembered teacher wrote "your standard had deteriorated". End of the world....my head was really spinning then....

The headache was like siao siao...at first the back of my head pain, then later the side pain...side pain finish the front pain. then later top pain....then later down there pain....ehhh..^^ WTF....me and sher hern decided to hit the kopitiam lim teh jiak peng, cos canteen de food really buay sai, the nice one all eat until sian liao. Me enthu enthu walk out in the big brite sun, wahh feeling better. Sher Hern said me sat in front comp play too much "games" le...thats why liddat, ya lor...maybe lor..

Then we went there, cos me morning neber eat recess, so me decided to eat ABALONE NOO! Mucks~~~ a-ba-lon-ee sia! $3 only sia! But only a few pieces...summore not much taste...like rubberband liddat.

"What more u want..." sher hern said.

Me no appetite, haiz...but still finished my bowl of a-ba-lon-ee. Lim peh lim teh-o-bing, increased ten cents liao nia! Haiz...

Go back me measure temperature again! NOOOOOO....still 38+.....But me still can tahan...manged to survive until end of class....then take taxi home see doctor take mc....go home rest....



Tuesday
Open eyes...aiya! Can see sunlight means late le...Eh....oooo today MC. Relac relac...Ya tuesday so was damn nice day...one word - tranquility.


Gonna rain...admiring the
catus Mato gave me


Dad and sis went to work and school, mum not bothering me busy with her housework. My fever subsided le lah, actually last nite already ok le, but still decided to go on MC.

#1 - Better to take good rest...later die....
#2 - Time to finish up my hols hw....

My house was so damn peaceful, no naggings, screamings, braggings....only got the sound of birds outside and pok pok pacing in her cage. Me again take a long long time to settle down to finish up my homework. Later on it started to rain, woooo cygig loves rain....(sounds familiar...i think i said it before in one of my earliest post.)

The nite was so nice too, watched tv, eat dinner, everything seemed perfect! Yeah nice day! Work till 3am for my new cutting...cos i was thinking of a lot of things before that...I was thinking of zB BlogLock's algorithm and some photoshop stuff.



Wednesday
School again....tired...only 3 hours of sleep. Haiz...Same old school day.
Hmm i was like sharpening my penknife, cos its really blunt after yesterday's newcuttting...i felt so weird...as if im so psycohpath preparing to kill someone...


That paper below i use to test my knife on...
looks like my math hw hor...
>> Video <<

I actually passed my Math continuous random dunno what variables crap...wow...i remb i was gong gong when i took the test. I tot sure fail de! U see i told you, not having enuff speel, being negative and pessimisitc will reduce anxiety and aids in exams!



The cxtreme today was..well...nothing out of expectation....got quite a lot of gals...got wanna join photoshop de...and well....Ah Lam's NOSE JOB was certainly...entertaining....Summore got the stupid Flash project needa do...haiz...

On the way home...some fucker come cheat my money...say what donate money for ppl with broken family...he tok so fast oso dunno what he toking about...he stinks like shit lah...full of cigar smell...confirm fake ppl donate money then go buy drugs one...aiya...gave him $5 lah.. stupid me...

Then me buy my fav "Only" bubble tea + extra pearls...then 1st time the bus driver dun let me bring up bus...his face like ten days never wash liddat....threatened if i dun throw away then i must leave the bus. I sleep 3 hours last nite only nia...blur blur, i tot he wanna confiscate then i stretched out my arms handed him my tea lor. He tot i dao him or trying be funny. His voice become so xiong...then me smile smile...asked throw where, he pointed to a bin far out there, then me go drink as much as i can as i run there ...still about half a cup wasted lor...extra pearl summore leh...

Stupid lah...why cannot drink in bus. Me never make dirty, always throw away after eating. Then me next time ask auntie pour the tea into my water bottle...then the bus driver surely nothing to say. Then a lot of ppl oso bring up the bus then open up their KFC or Mac to eat...then never say...haiz...drink bubble tea oso cannot...

BAD DAY.



View/Post Comments (0)