Unwelcome
ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.

You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.

I Call Myself
ZOMBiE CYGIG

"Educated" At
Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts

What I Do
Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it

What I Avoid
Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings

How Am I Like
Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic



Number of Views

View My Stats

Talk Cock


Check This Out!
ZOMBiE's Theorem
Quotes
My Dark Literature(Poems, Songs, Short Stories)

Classic Enteries

zB BlogLock


This Blog...
Theme: Glass Core METAL

No using of my blog skin and zB Blog Tools without my permission. Some music streamed to blog can be freely distributed under Creative Commons. Others are linked from external websites.


History
Current Posts
January 2004
September 2004
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution
Non Commercial
No Derivs
2.5 License
.

Saturday, May 06, 2006
Sista Cried Over Hotdog
[ZOMBiE CyGiG] ranted at 9:40 PM --- Post#114692654435996466

Today at Marine Parade, we were at the Bread Talk. My sis saw this fried hotdoggy bun and suggested to my mum she wanted it, cos she neber tried the friec hotdog bun before mah.

Who knows my mum fired her Saliva Shotgun and rattled my sis till she cried.

"Exam liao still eat fried stuff! Later sore throat how? Sick how? Cannot exam lah, then you win liao lor. Go...go eat! Go eat lah. You think i wanna harm you meh, huh, got others dun eat, purposely eat that fried one. See lah. You so stupid!"

My relation with my sis isnt that good, but seeing my sis kena scolded liddat made me feel heartbroken lor. It reminded me of my past. I was treated the exact way my mum treats my sis now. In fact i think she got a worse treatment since my parents cherish her as their hope, future and glamour as a mugging machine as opposed to the ulimate slacking garbage me.

I went forward and sayang my Primary 5 sis. She whispered to me, "Next time she wun buy for me liao. I was only suggesting i wanna eat that mah, dun eat dun eat lor....". I was comforting her when my mum yelled at us, pointing finger at me saying i 带坏 my sis.

My mum is always damn paranoid. Im sure the next time, after her exam, she will tell her "now weather hot", "u got one mouth ulcer", "its too exp in here", "this one fried until too dark" or watever reasons to stop her from eating. Even if she does allow, she confirm kope half the bun or peel off the fried bun skin before letting her eat in peace. Poor sis.

She neber allowed my sis to eat anything fried. She dun mind letting her eat fatty food but seldom fried or cold food. Be it biscuits, crackers, breakfast cereal, chocolate....No, my sis got armour health, in fact her MC rate is almost zero. Sometimes she fell sick even without eating all those stuff. And my mum got damn paranoid at the slightest ulcer or mild fever.

For me, i used to get the same treatment. But since i got into VS i got more and more outta hand. I used to get sore throat and ulcers damn easier at heaty food suff. But even since i start muching chocolates, swallow chicken chops, throw in potato chips everyday, i seldom get all those "heaty syndromes". All i could guess is my body got used to it. YA....now u noe why i so fat....

Other rules my mum implemented on my sis:
- No soupy or watery breakfast (cos later lessons scared go toilet ma fan)
- Everyday must shit at 9pm (cos later lessons scared go toilet ma fan)
- Must not drink from water cooler (she believes no water except those boiled by her is clean)
- She must take her and bring her home from school, even her sch is only 5 minutes walk away (so that no one can kidnap her)
- All homework must be done on that day even if its not due tml
- No any kinda computer games except on holidays, not even during weekdays if you had complete your homework
- Unlimited assesment before exam, no matter how fast you complete your assesment, there will be lots infinite more
- No saving of daily pocket money, all remaining pocket money will go back to my mum whom will keep till she is 21. If she wanna buy things she like, she gotta beg my mum or use the $10 per month allowance given
- During CNY, she gets only half the amount given by my parents and paternal side grand parents (about $20). The rest must be given back to my mum.
- Controlled phone call even its on house phone line (psss my mum chat on the phone more than her!)
- No going out without my mom (cos scared kena kidnapped). Thus no going to friends house.
- She must obey my mum on actiosn taken to her friend. If my mum thinks that her friends are "bad" from daily conversation, she will be asked to tekan or break relationship w her friends...And there are a lot of hasty generalisation and assumption by my mum.

Not only that, my sis had unfortunately inherited the arrogrance of my parents. Their "kiasu" and all-so-practical attitude. Also the very objective way of looking at matters, and always take their perference as the "standard", while the others are "wrong". Not only that, they neber give care and compassion to pets and animals. Pets are reared cos they are nice, if not nice then throw....

Yes, my parents are caring no mater what. But the way they treat my sis is a bit too tough...in fact they are SPOILING her. I used to get very similar treatment and look at me now - a total nonsense. I really pity my sista, as his bro i really dunno how to help her....haiz....



View/Post Comments (2)