Unwelcome
ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.

You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.

I Call Myself
ZOMBiE CYGIG

"Educated" At
Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts

What I Do
Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it

What I Avoid
Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings

How Am I Like
Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic



Number of Views

View My Stats

Talk Cock


Check This Out!
ZOMBiE's Theorem
Quotes
My Dark Literature(Poems, Songs, Short Stories)

Classic Enteries

zB BlogLock


This Blog...
Theme: Glass Core METAL

No using of my blog skin and zB Blog Tools without my permission. Some music streamed to blog can be freely distributed under Creative Commons. Others are linked from external websites.


History
Current Posts
January 2004
September 2004
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution
Non Commercial
No Derivs
2.5 License
.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Teachers Liars
[ZOMBiE CyGiG] ranted at 4:43 PM --- Post#116055910739753192

Why you give up so easily?
Math teacher ask me how many times i do math a week. I dunno how to answer. I only look at her and give her to "well...its ok" smile.

Time flies...2 years gone. Or rather wasted. I remember i cried during VS-graduation ceremony. That was becos im going to leave a fun place.

On Friday im going to cry again. But this time cry becos it marks the end of me.

Everyday teacher ask me "why you give up so easily? If you give up difficult things in life then thats so sad!". Wait wait... Ok, i think many of your still dun get my point. My point is this isnt the way for me, i mean i dint want JC life in the first place. I admit i went to JC cos of herding instinct. I admit i went to JC because my parents insisted. But if i had realised all these earlier...i wun be here. First three months is a total lie. Stupid me tot JC life is gonna be like 1st three months forever. Thus i stayed on, and realised i had "上了贼船" (as one of my senior described AJC). Wrong subject combi also. I wanted something like Chinese and computing but no such combi. And little did i realised that Math C was continuation of A Math, which was totally screwed by Mdm Teo in sec3/4. Thus you see this is not the way i wanted it... In fact everything turn out screwed. I regret choosing a wrong path. And why should I be working for a wrong path i had chosen? I dint gave up. Guai Lan me insisted to be guai lan till the very end. Insisted in hating math and not believing in my teachers and all those fuck idioms or phrases....

Dun blame me, AJC made me so depressed. I wasnt ZOMBiE before that.



Mdm Teo
Mdm Teo... one of the lousiest math teacher in VS... So suay to tio her... Last time i totally gave up on math. Thus i failed A Math, taking two calculators into the exam hall and sleep. I hated math since PSLE when i needa do 50 math qn in 1.5 hours. Same problem: I neber know how to start and CARELESS MISTAKES! Same problem of not practising enough since young. I just hate math. WHY CANT YOU GUYS JUST ACCEPT?!



So what did i achieve in 2 years?
Well these 2 years are wasted academically, but not in some other aspect. When i was Sec 3/4 i was damn curious about how ppl actually create software and such. Then Mr Chan taught me DnT, about product designing. He told me to look out of posters and designs on the streets to get inspiration for my coursework. Again i was curious how people actually make such posters?

Being a mugger i mug at home whole day by the name of "a good boy" and "score for O levels". Thus i never got the answer to all these questions. I ever tried to learn Flash, but always turn off by the codings.

Which means one thing: Before i step into AJC, i noe nuts about programming and gfx design. IIRC, only me and Elvin stepped into the computing class with nothing in our heads. No concept of programming or how actually computers work. The only thing i did right is to choose Computing. Wanna thank Mr Kho, Mr Khor and Mr Ang, for being patient to a noob like me.

Every computing lesson is like a little candle in all these dark part of JC life. Maybe cos i get along better with the other 5. Maybe cos only they find my lame jokes funny enuff. Getting "Humongous"? Also teacher never strict with us. Free style learning, eat in class, play games, take off shoes normally NO PROBLEM! Only lesson can put two bare legs on another chair and sit right in front of air con and munching cheesedogs away. Damn song!

Then i started to explore Photoshop. Got some tips from Tsun Lam and all his tutorial sites. Also the idea of "zombifying" people's face started off everything. I dunno why, but its just 一拍即合, somehow no matter how hard the thing i wanna express, how hard the design is, it will eventually fall in place. As in you sit on your computer table looking at the design, and the next moment some ideas will pop up to fill the poster bit by bit.

I started to learn Flash. Something i always hopped to master in. AS programming is much simpler than C++. Everything now falls into place. The Flash, the Graphical Interface, the coding all seems to come together now.

Thinking back, i had answered all my questions in Sec 4. JC started me off to fulfill my curiosity on software development and designing. Dun ask me how i did it, all i can say its "just pon lecture, dun do hw and slack in tutorial lah!"


Teachers Liars
Shuan: Politicians are the 2nd best liars in the world
Another guy: Ya the lawyers are the best liars!
Me: Then who third?
Shuan: Teachers lor! They tell you in one month can shoot from F to A! You believe anot?
SH: Can mah! Why not?!
Me: *show disgusted face

I was fooled by my teachers in Sec 4: Just give your best for the last month before O's. After that you can do watever you want! You can play all day or dun sleep....

Ya rite...after O's its only few weeks to JC life (nitemare). And come to JC everyone seemed to be doing their hw when im asking "teacher, this one need to do anot?". Fake! Today Lusan said the same thing! After A's can relax and slack.

FAKE! After A's go NS liao! If go Uni, u got to MUG MORE! And all these happening in a short time. You really think its gonna get better after A's? NO!!! Just like after O's almost immediately you go JC and you needa work 10000 times harder. So what my teacher say after O's you can enjoy all you want is FAKE! BLUFF!

If go Uni, SAME PROBLEM! Need to mug also! Mug MORE! So im NEVER looking forward to the days after A's... NEVER...

Remember: There is always light at the end of the tunnel, cos its a train coming in your way.



View/Post Comments (0)