Unwelcome
ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.

You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.

I Call Myself
ZOMBiE CYGIG

"Educated" At
Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts

What I Do
Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it

What I Avoid
Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings

How Am I Like
Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic



Number of Views

View My Stats

Talk Cock


Check This Out!
ZOMBiE's Theorem
Quotes
My Dark Literature(Poems, Songs, Short Stories)

Classic Enteries

zB BlogLock


This Blog...
Theme: Glass Core METAL

No using of my blog skin and zB Blog Tools without my permission. Some music streamed to blog can be freely distributed under Creative Commons. Others are linked from external websites.


History
Current Posts
January 2004
September 2004
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution
Non Commercial
No Derivs
2.5 License
.

Thursday, January 25, 2007
Love philosophy
[havoc] ranted at 10:55 PM --- Post#1130622847365274346

It's hard for two people to love each other when they live in two different worlds...But when these two world collide and become one. That's what u call...MAGIC! If you're AFRAID to love a person because of friendship, you have 2 choices, either tell what you feel and let the love take place of forever or hide the feeling under a friendship full of PRETENSIONS.

Sometimes I've asked myself, what would make me HAPPY? To think that I have everything else, I get what I want....Then I REALIZED IT WAS YOU, too bad coz' it's YOU I can't have....... Love can never be so beautiful without FRIENDSHIP? One leads to another and the process is IRREVERSIBLE. The BEST of lovers is the GREATEST of friends!!! Love DOESN'T have to have a HAPPY ending, 'Coz love doesn't have to end at all.

When you love someone, DON'T expect that person to love you back the same amount. One of you will be ahead, the other behind. It's either you catch up or the other waits. Never be AFRAID to fall in love.It may HURT a lot, it may give you aches and pains, but if you DON'T follow your heart, in the end you will cry even more for not giving love achance. I'm sorry if you can't love me the way you loved the one before me, so I'll let you go to find him/her and hope someday you'll see that the TRUE LOVE you're looking for was the one who set you FREE.

Isn't it funny?? We're trying to catch the attention of the one we think we love. We hardly NOTICE them till they are in the arms of someoneelse.... Love is like standing on wet cement, the LONGER you stay, the HARDER it is to leave and you cannever go without leaving your prints behind....

THINK OF THIS: Have you really cared for someone more than you expected?Have you ever tried to love him/her despite of all the pain? Will you keep on loving he/she whispers someone else's name? Will you??? True love hears what is not spoken, and understands what is not explained, for love doesn't work in the mouth, nor the mind, but in the heart......

When you love, you must NOT accept anything in return, for if you do, you're not loving but INVESTING. If you love, you must PREPARE to accept pain. For if you expect HAPPINESS, you are not loving but USING.....I like you because you're my friend and because you are my friend and I care, and because I CARE, I LOVE you, I don't love you because you are my FRIEND.... I Love you because I do!!!!

FOOD FOR THE THOUGHT: It's better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than lose someone you love with your useless pride. I can't choose who I'm gonna love, but I also can't just love who chooses to love me....and you can't blame me in choosing to love you as much as I can't BLAME you for not learning to love me." How can I say GOODBYE to someone I never had??? Why do TEARS fall for someone who was never mine? Why is that I MISS someone i was never with and I ask why I love someone who's LOVE was never MINE?" Don't love a person like FLOWER, cause a flower dies in SEASON. Love them like a RIVER cause river flows FOREVER...... Love may leave your heart like SHATTERED GLASS, but keep in mind that there's someone who'll be WILLING to endure the pain of picking up pieces so you could be WHOLE again.... Somehow, it reminds mi of jigsaw puzzles .... It requires time, endurance n patient to fixed a whole picture... I know it's tough... my friend told mi that!!! The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched. They must be felt with the heart.

Love is a choice. When we meet the right person to lovewhen we're at the right place at the right time, That's chance. When you meet someone you're attracted to, that's not a choice. That's chance. Being caught up in a moment (and there's alotof couples who get together because of this) is not a choice.That's also a chance. The difference is what happens afterwards. When will you take that infatuation, that crush, that mind-blowing attraction to the next level? That's when all sanity goes back, you sit down and contemplate whether you want to make this into a concrete relationship or just a fling. If you decide to love a person, even with his faults, That's not a chance.That's choice. When you choose to be with a person, no matter what,That's choice.

Even if you know there are many people out there who are more attractive, smarter, and richer than your mate, and yet, you decide to love your mate just the same, that's choice. Infatuation, crushes, attraction comes to us by chance. But true love that lasts is truly a choice. A choice that we make. Regarding soul mates, there's a beautiful movie quote that I believe is so true about this:"Fate brings you together, but it's still up to you to make it happen. "I do believe that soul mates do exist. That there is truly someone made for you. But it's still up to you to make the choice if you're going to do something about it or not. We may meet our soul mates by chance, but loving and staying with our soul mates is still A Choice we have to make. We came to the world not by finding someone perfect to love... BUT to learn how to love an imperfect person Perfectly...

Conclusion:It is not the matter how to find someone perfect to love, but how to love someone imperfect perfectly .....Love itself is a choice.



View/Post Comments (0)