Unwelcome
ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.

You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.

I Call Myself
ZOMBiE CYGIG

"Educated" At
Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts

What I Do
Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it

What I Avoid
Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings

How Am I Like
Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic



Number of Views

View My Stats

Talk Cock


Check This Out!
ZOMBiE's Theorem
Quotes
My Dark Literature(Poems, Songs, Short Stories)

Classic Enteries

zB BlogLock


This Blog...
Theme: Glass Core METAL

No using of my blog skin and zB Blog Tools without my permission. Some music streamed to blog can be freely distributed under Creative Commons. Others are linked from external websites.


History
Current Posts
January 2004
September 2004
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution
Non Commercial
No Derivs
2.5 License
.

Sunday, March 11, 2007
Accursed Fate part 1
[havoc] ranted at 12:33 PM --- Post#4520288718450358137

This is non-Cygig related stuff. Its mainly abt my personal encounters/experiences I had went thru these 3 mths. I wanted to share them b4 all chains to hell break loose this Friday. Oh well.. On wif the story, shall we?

Ard last dec, I started looking everywhere for a job. Hopefully, out of sheer luck, I can find a decent one, wif a decent pay. Every morning after breakfast, my time was entirely devoted to the newspaper. Not the obituaries, like some old uncles and aunties wd do. I went straight to the classifed sections and searched for any job vacancies..

Surprisingly, all this job hunting stuff was not initiated by me. My mum plays a bigger and more significant role den me. How do I put it? In simpler words, my mum wd always b there to nag at me when I m lazing ard in front of my com. In order to avoid this nagging session, the suggested approach I thought I shd take is to find smth to do to stop her tongue frm wagging.

Damn.. Oh well.. Off I went to Events Plus. It seems tt they r hiring 20 ppl to distribute vouchers on the streets of Spore. $10 per hr + commission. NO selling required. Wtf! Tt was a great deal. Imagine the amt of money I wd earn in juz one day. Imagine the amt of money I wd earn juz to keep my mum's mouth shut. Imagine.. Enugh of imagination. I tot. Time to put imagination into reality.

I went there wif WJ. The place was flooded wif ppl of diff age grps. There were ppl who r waiting for their O's and A's (no doubt I saw some AJ pips there too). There were ppl who r juz sec 2 and 3. There was even one who juz completed his NS. OMFG. Wad is this place? Oh who gifs a bloody fuck. So long tt the pay is gd, I dun gif a damn abt these ppl.

Shortly after the scrutinising, both wj and I were asked to fill in our particulars. After tt, the whole hoard of us were ushered into a small room for an interview. We were all asked to intro ourselves in a flashy manner. So I juz bullshitted alot of crap. Tt's wad I do best. The whole hoard of us were hired. After tt, the interviewer gave us a rough idea on wad's the job scope is like. It turned out tt we were supposed to ask ppl on the streets to fill in their personal particulars on a form in order for them to claim a lucky voucher frm us.

WTF??? I tot there was no selling involved. After analysing closely wad the interviewer said, it appeared to me tt the whole thing was a bloody scam. Though she put it to us tt we were supposed to let the ppl fill in the forms, it was no diff frm advertising yr form and asking ppl to fill them up for u. U r sort of selling yr forms to ppl to earn yr keep. Though there was no money exchange in this selling process, it was still considered selling technically.

Though frustrated, I accepted the job since I tot it wd b ez to persuade ppl to fill in the forms. Also, I m also required to attend a training course prior to the actual practice. Oh well, gd time to familiarise my shitty persuasive techniques, which has gone rusty after A's.

The training session bored everyone to tears. Literally. We were told how our pay is derived and paid. FUCK! Its not the $10 + commission which they haf published in the newspapers. Its all calculated in a diff manner. A rather tedious way. To sum up, its paid according to performance. IF u did not get a single soul to fill up for u, GG for u! No money for u for tt day! FUCK! Bloody FUCKERS AND LIARS. Of cos, the instructors reassured us tt we wd get money no matter wad by the end of the day.

Having bought their stories, we sped off to Raffles Place and did our "selling"! Both wj and I were in a team. Tt's was a pleasant news. A persuasive tone coupled wif an innocent looking face wd make the job all so much eaiser. However, it was harder den both of us expected. Some fuckers on the streets juz brushed us aside or the usual "no time" signals were used. Job was hard. FUCKING RETARDED. We sweated like shit. WJ was gd wif his deals. He clinched abt 3 by 3 hrs.

Me? NTH!

FUCK! The 4 hr training session was abt to end in approx 1 hr time. AND the sad thing was I haven clinched a single shit. I was freaking annoyed. SO I juz cast away all my dignity and hunted down my target down to the last sec. I even went to the extent of begging them. OMG! OMG! OMG! Finally, after 4 hrs, I managed to clinched 7 out of 10 deals. WIF all 7 made in the last hr.

After calculating my pay was like $10 for 4 long fucking hrs, I quit the job. I m seriously underpaid for this job. Bcos the output I received was definitely not enugh to compensate the input I had registered for the last hr. FUCK. Shockingly, it turned out tt the whole hoard turned down the job offer after tt day. WJ too.

Tt fateful day was smth all cd remb. Events Plus is a screwed up company which scams ppl of their money and time. They seriously haf to review their pay since wad they said on the papers contradicts to wad I heard frm them later on. FUCK THEM! EVENTS PLUS -- A SCAM!

Wif tt, I will fuck Events Plus if I see them on the streets nx time.



View/Post Comments (0)