Unwelcome
ZOMBiE's Blog
This Blog is best viewed in 1024x786, in Firefox 3.0, Internet Explorer 6.0 or Opera 8.0 or above. Flash Player 9 or above required... That was for 10 years ago, most modern browsers can view my blog.

You accept the Terms and Conditions of cygig.blogspot once you start accessing this blog. Else, please leave immediately.

I Call Myself
ZOMBiE CYGIG

"Educated" At
Maha Bodhi School, Victoria School, Anderson JC, LASALLE College of the Arts

What I Do
Lazing, Hobby Crafting, DIY, Graphic Design, Computer Stuff that you don't get it

What I Avoid
Hipsters, Soccer, Apple Brand, Outings

How Am I Like
Logical, Practical, Off-Beat, Anti-Social, Sarcastic



Number of Views

View My Stats

Talk Cock


Check This Out!
ZOMBiE's Theorem
Quotes
My Dark Literature(Poems, Songs, Short Stories)

Classic Enteries

zB BlogLock


This Blog...
Theme: Glass Core METAL

No using of my blog skin and zB Blog Tools without my permission. Some music streamed to blog can be freely distributed under Creative Commons. Others are linked from external websites.


History
Current Posts
January 2004
September 2004
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
October 2010
November 2010
January 2011
February 2011
May 2011
June 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
June 2012
July 2012
September 2012
July 2013
August 2013
October 2013
January 2014
March 2014
April 2014


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution
Non Commercial
No Derivs
2.5 License
.

Sunday, October 21, 2007
How be happy?
[ZOMBiE CyGiG] ranted at 6:15 PM --- Post#6092477410843717137

Music pumped into my eardrums as i waited at Bugis MRT. I really dun mind if she was late, but i just wanted a little rest area to salvage my poor extreme flat foot. So i leaned my body against the marble wall...resting comfortably on it like a sloth on the tree.

"Oh hii..so sorry im late!" She appeared in front of me out of a sudden, almost scaring me to near-death.

"Haha its ok lah" i replied, staring into blank spaces. My though process ran through my mind to find a suitable emotion to display on my face, but the search returned zero result.

Its a long time since i had seen her, honestly i cannot remember how she looked like, cos my memory is simply brick when it comes to ppl's face. Strange enough, that was one of the rare times when i went out with a female that wore skirt. Dun ask why.

"Eh where u want to eat?"

"Dunno leh, the problem is Bugis nothing to eat one..."

"Got lah.."

I dunno, cos everything food in bugis was more or less Bugis Teenage Cafe to me, its quite quiet and peaceful, plus stable strong Wifi for purchase over $10. Their Banana Fritters were like "Goreng Pisang Premium Edition 2007", some kinda high class version of the tradition Malay fried banana. Yup they were nice but recently they adjusted the pricing to match the, perhaps gain in fertiliser pricing or lowered sexual production of the bees that gave the honey on the fritters.

The escalator carried us up into Bugis Junction, where we squeezed with others' fat and oil as usual, to get out of the building. Presented in front of us is Mos Burger, and there is this road with says "North Bridge Road". I dint ask anything, i trust she knew this place well. She never disappoint me, cos after we cross the road i can see lots of food stalls there. Honestly i was expecting that she would bring me to some restaurant or cafe... but she told me that she felt that coffee shops de food taste better. Im fine with anything, you know me de, got food can liao le...

We staggered right into this wanton mee shop.

"I like the yun tun mian here!"

I had no comments, still i cannot find a suitable emotion to put on my face. Only one word described then - Sian. I ordered this wanton hor fun $4, she got her wanton mee $3. I got my teh-o-bing, she got her teh-bing. She wanted to treat me, but i declined her offer.

As we ate we talk...more than often she would ask me to lower my volume, haha nothing new since my voice always too amplified. Topics like her tour guide job, uni life, army life, our other friends, computers... surrounded us. Then i start to notice a big contrast. Sitting there is a slim girl in uni who is quite happy and cheerful, eating wanton mee + teh bing. Opposite her is a fat guy in army who is damn depress and sian, eating wanton hor fun + teh-o bing.

How she manage to be so happy? Through the lunch she was talking on dual phone, one is hers, another her bro's. Why she having her bro's phone tt one i dunno. Actually i know but i lazy to type. She told me Uni is siao de, got tons and tons of projects to do, but not as tough as JC. I told her lucky i dint go uni, cos i going NAFA or La Selle, else this kinda mugging environment will kill me like fuck.

We finished our food, then she suggested the National Library beside. Im said im fine. On the way i questioned what she going to do after she grad from her faculty of Social Sciences, studying English Literature. She shrugged.

"Aiya, i never think so much lah, never worry about those, today happy can le lor. I dun even know if im still alive tml..."

Hmmm...ya i guess a lot of times i think too much, worrying about things months or years in advance, causing undue worry. Ppl say planning for the future is good, but looking at her, i doubt she noes what her future is like, but instead take one step at a time, and see how fate and destiny bring her along in life. Maybe thats why she can remain so happy ba.

I never enter the main branch of NLB b4, stepping in, i feel that the building is not as big as it looked from outside. But i liked the design, damn swee. We wanted to go to the social science section but dunno how go, so we approached the aunty at the counter (they call her the receptionist, but i think "aunty" suits her more). She talk talk talk talk talk more than Google Talk on the phone then never seem to care about us... Well, guess its time to look around for signs. Next to the lift i found this Board that instructed me to goto the seventh floor.

The view inside the lift was nice, upon the lift door opening we stepped out into this setup that look like airport custom. Scanners, security guard, cameras... As expected we were stopped by the security guard, demanding us to put our bags into the lockers. The lockers were free, u can take the key away and never return... but i decided to be my USUAL good boy. Rite...

I assisted her with the books..cos got lots and lots. The ppl there few and few. Contrast..

"I never know why ppl want to come to the library" she told me...as we scan our way through the sea of books. We strafe right right right through each columns until we reach a section with all books about Joseph Conrad and other's criticisms on his work. Lol, she gre excited and started to jump around w the books in her hands...

"I love this place! Come gimme a five!"

Huh? Tot she just said she wonder who will go library? With my blank face i gave her a five. Things quieten down as she read the content with interest... As she read, i asked her, "why u like always so happy de?".

"Haha, be like me lor, then u will also be happy...I dun get sian easily leh, dunno why some ppl a bit sian liao. I can lie on my bed whole day and feel contented de..."

Hmmm...hahaha somehow i got influenced with her happiness, somehow i began to enjoy the tranquil and bliss in the library. For some moments i forgot wtf SAF is. I forgot about sm1 bx m113...
It working again, my cure to depression...having someone to accompany me and talk to me. I think thats the best counselling i can ever get... For the moment, poor zombie felt happy...hahaha...

She keep apologizing for dragging me to the library, i say its ok but i noe i dun sound convincing enough, prolly due to the sian face on my head. As we walked to back to Bugis MRT, the place felt much much different...like more vibrant liddat...

She waved at me and bid me good bye as she proceed to Yishun with her project discussion, as i stay back in Bugis to help my friend get some hardware and get my N770 in late afternoon...



View/Post Comments (0)